Sunday 24 February 2013

Slow start

Well it's been a week since I started this.  And know that i had to check in has defiantly helped me stay focused on my goal, which is great.  Although I don't have a great scale result.  I have only taken off 1 lb this week.  But down is down and hopefully I have been gaining some muscle.  I should be since every muscle in my body is sore.  Although I know some of it is because it was my daughters 14th birthday and we went out for supper two days ago and I completely cheated.  Heres hoping for a better number next week.  My goal for the week is  3 lbs.  I can do this.  

The big news of my week is that I signed up for my 10km run.  Which if you remember was my fitness goal.  The run will take place on September 28 so I have lots of time to get ready.  I am super excited about it.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time. 

Have a great week. 

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment